TERMS & CONDITONS:
This is a binding legal agreement. As a Participant in the programs, activities, and events of Grand River Soccer and its affiliates, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms:
Grand River Soccer, their directors, officers, members, employees, volunteers, officials, coaches, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners, operators, facilities providers, representatives, and any other parties (the "Organization") are not responsible for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind suffered by a Participant, or their party, during, or as a result of any program, activity, or event, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the Organization.
Description of Risks
In consideration of my participation in such programs, activities, and events, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards of soccer include, but are not limited to:
- injuries from executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
- injuries from training including weights, running, and massage;
- injuries from grass, turf, and other surfaces including bacterial infections, rashes, and allergic reactions;
- injuries resulting from falls to the ground for various reasons;
- injuries from collisions with walls and/or soccer equipment;
- injuries from the failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of equipment;
- spinal cord injuries which may render me paralyzed in any capacity;
- injuries from weather conditions such as heat stroke, sunstroke, hypothermia;
- injuries from contact, colliding, or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment, or vehicles;
- injuries from vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
- injuries from exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
- travel to and from programs, activities, and events which are an integral part of the Organization’s activities.
Furthermore, I am aware that:
- injuries sustained in soccer can be severe;
- I may come into contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
- I may experience anxiety while challenging myself during the activities;
- my risk of injury is reduced if I follow all rules set forth by the Organization; and
- my risk of injury increases as I become fatigued.
Release of Liability
In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate, I agree to the following:
- To assume all risks arising out, associated with, or related to my participation;
- To be solely responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that I might sustain or cause; and
- To release the Organization from any liability for any and all claims, demands, actions, and costs that might arise out of my participating, even though such risks, injuries, loss, damage, claims, demands, actions, or costs may have been caused by the negligence of the Organization.
Registration is complete only when the full payment has been received.
For our Refund Policy, please visit: https://www.grandriversoccer.com/refund-policy/
I acknowledge that I have read this agreement, that I have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and representatives.
* Visa/Mastercard/Amex payments are subject to a 1.9% Electronic Commerce Processing Fee.