Attendance at the following seminars is mandatory for all ELI Members. Seminars may be in-person and/or on a virtual platform.
- Introductory Virtual Webinar: February 15th at 1:00pm
- Spring Seminar*: April 16th and 17th
- DoubleTree Inn, Syracuse, NY
- Summer Virtual Seminar: July 11th, 18th and 25th (short sessions)
- Fall Seminar*: October 22nd and 23rd
- The Craftsman Inn and Suites, Fayetteville, NY
*The Spring and Fall Seminars are planned to be in-person but a final decision will be made closer to the date.
These courses are hosted on NYSCAA Learn and can be taken anything before the first seminar. You will receive more information about registering for these courses after your application has been accepted.
- Welcome to NYSCAA
- Community Action Overview
- Community Action: Our History, Our Narrative
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Applying ROMA in a CAA
- Optional: Community Action Agency Board Roles and Responsibilities