CRN Education Stipend Application
Deadline for Stipend Application
December 31, 2022
CRN is pleased to offer educational stipends of up to $500 to assist in attending the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings (SCM). The stipend includes complimentary registration to SCM.
Who should apply? Current NKF dietitian members.
Requirements for stipend recipients:
- Award recipients must attend the majority of renal dietitian sessions at the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings.
- Must submit a summary of one (1) session attended during SCM to the Publications Chair after SCM.
Stipends are awarded based on merit and completion of the application form. Persons presenting original research or Abstracts may be given preference. The amount of the award will be determined based on travel distance and a personal statement describing meeting objectives.
Award Notification and Procurement:
- Notifications will be sent Friday, January 13, 2023.
- Stipend checks will be available for pick up at the Faculty Check-In desk during the SCM.
- A photo ID and a SCM name badge must be presented in order to receive a check.
- Recipients will also be required to send a completed W-9 form.