The Mark Morris Dance Group Education team is most interested in applicants to the Teaching Artist Audition who have qualifications that align with our current programming. We ask that you take a moment to review our offerings in the Adult program, The School at the Mark Morris Dance Center, and/or Community Education programs before submitting your application.
Please note the following timeline for the application process:
- November 10, 2023 - Application opens
- February 9, 2024 - Application closes
- February 9- February 29, 2024 - Education team reviews applications
- March 1, 2024 - Education team invites auditionees
- April 2, 2024 | 10:30am to 12:30pm OR April 3, 2024 | 1:30 to 3:30pm - AUDITIONS
- Please note - if you indicate a preference for a particular audition date, we will work to accommodate that preference. Otherwise, you should reserve both dates in your schedule.
If you are selected for the audition, you will be invited to the Dance Center to demonstrate an excerpt of a class, with other auditionees acting as your students. A variety of Education and Community Engagement Staff will be present in the studio. More information will be provided should you be selected.