Organizational Needs Assessment - Workplace Trainer
The Organizational Needs Assessment will help determine whether skills gaps are affecting your organization's performance and identify which skills may require upgrading. Read each statement carefully. Indicate whether you agree or disagree with each statement. Make sure your responses relate to your organization. Once complete, an Essential Skills advisor will help interpret your scores and identify your organizational learning needs.
Name of Organization:
Needs Assessment Completed by:
Position Within Organization:
Contact E-mail Address:
Date Picker Icon
1. Our employees show a willingness to learn and grow.
2. We promote a culture of workplace coaching and mentoring.
3. We use a structured development planning process to help poor performers improve.
4. The information in our training programs is presented in a logical and relevant manner.
5. Managers and supervisors who are responsible for managing the efforts of others are provided with appropriate learning opportunities to develop their supervisory skills.
6. Our employees are committed to on-the-job learning.
7. Senior management demonstrates support for learning by serving as learning role models within the organization.
8. Our organization develops new strategies for learning throughout the workplace.
9. Employee training is emphasized equally at all levels of our organization.
10. All our employees are trained to develop their learning capacity.
11. Our employees and teams apply learning from their successes and failures to their future actions.
12. Our employees are involved in determining the types of knowledge, skills and abilities they need to learn.
13. Our employees show a respect for other's rights and diversity consistently.
Our employees take
to understand and adapt to workplace culture.
Should be Empty: