If my/our proposal is accepted for the February 22, 2018 SparkTank competition on the campus of A.T. Still University in Mesa, Arizona, I/we agree to:
· Participate in the live presentation show on the scheduled date and time;
· Develop visual aids, which can include posters, props and/or samples, to make the “pitch” to judges;
· Be prepared to discuss and defend details of the proposal; and
· Answer questions and engage in dialogue with the judges.
I/we acknowledge that award winners will:
Receive up to $5,000 to implement and track the results of their projects based on the judges’ decision of the award amount;
Have until September 26, 2018--midnight to complete the project and submit project results; and
Have the opportunity to:
Earn a travel award to present if the results of the project are accepted for a poster or verbal presentation at a conference or professional meeting; and/or
Receive a cash award (to be determined) for an accepted or published peer-reviewed paper.
NOTE: Print this form, complete with hard signature and upload as an attachment to the online SparkTank application form.
Participant Name: _________________________________
Team member names, if applicable:
1. ______________________ Signature: _________________________
2. ______________________ Signature: _________________________