Grew up and attended grade school, high school and ASU all in Tempe. Partner at SPS+ Architects. Married with a former JOAD daughter. I would like the three current board members and new board member as needed to have board representation from each of the USA Archery Arizona Clubs. However, if there are not enough candidates or if the board would like me to seek election, I would like to serve as needed.
Have served the local target archery community since 2001 in various capacities including;
· Club leader
· Arizona State Archery Association Board Member serving as treasurer,
secretary, vice president and president.
· State JOAD Coordinator
· Tournament organizer
· JOAD parent
I serve nationally as follows;
· USA Archery Rules and Officials Committee
· National Archery Association Foundation Board Member
· USA Archery Judge, Director of Shooting and Chair of Judges
· Easton Foundation and Archery Trade Association consultant.
I participate internationally as follows;
· International Judge, Chair of Judges, Chair of the Jury of Appeals.
· Technical Delegate
Arizona club affiliations:
· Founding leadership of Papago Archery, Desert Sky Archers and Paseo
Vista Archery Club.
· Current Arizona JOAD Club leader.
It has been a pleasure to actively serve USA Archery Arizona since 2001 and be a part of the quality growth of our sport. Our quality events and programs including the Arizona Cup, state championships, judge seminars, JOAD club symposiums, club workshops, club and world team member grants, provide our states archers with the opportunity reach their highest potential. I strongly support the states continued leadership in the national target archery community on behalf of the Arizona target archery community.