By completing this form you will be applying to become a stallholder at the rescheduled Art Bazaar at Speers Point!
Hunter Arts Network's Art Bazaar Speers Point 2018 has now been rescheduled to Sunday 22 April 2018 from 10am - 3pm. The event was postponed in March as Speers Point Park had to be closed due to the wet weather.
ART BAZAAR IS NOW BEING HELD:
- THREE WEEKS BEFORE MOTHER'S DAY - THIS WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR MOTHER'S DAY SHOPPING
- ON THE MIDDLE WEEKEND OF THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - BRING THE KIDS FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAY FUN!
Note: If you were participating on the original date and aren't able to join us on Sunday 22 April you can opt to have a refund by emailing email@example.com, otherwise there's no need to re-apply.
Speers Point Park is located in Park Rd, Speers Point (the turn off is from The Esplanade - route B57). Bring the family & enjoy the views of the northern shores of Lake Macquarie, The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground & Sal’s by The Lake Café & Kiosk.
What you get?
- Promote and sell your products and business face to face with the customer
- This is a great marketing opportunity to raise your profile and increase brand awareness to large broader audiences
- A highly anticipated market held three times every year attracting visitors from Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter region, day-trippers and holiday makers from surrounding areas.
- Opportunity for practitioners and organisations to develop professional networks
- Many people find a gallery somewhat intimidating, so this is a great way to introduce Art to potential customers.
MEMBERSHIP IS DUE AGAIN IN JANUARY - HUNTER ARTS NETWORK'S MEMBERSHIP YEAR RUNS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER