Only students or postdoctoral researchers are eligible for the poster competition
Please submit your 1-page abstract as a PDF.
At the top of the page, centered, include your title, author names and their affiliations. Do not put a period at the end of the title.
Embedded figures with accompanying captions are allowed.
Please do not exceed 1 page in total.
Each abstract should contain:
- A sentence stating the study objective
- A brief statement of methods
- A summary of the results obtained
- A statement of the conclusions
- Sources of funding and other acknowledgments (optional)
- References cited (optional)
If your abstract is accepted for a poster presentation, you will be notified by Oct. 22nd. Your poster dimensions should be 4' wide x 3’ high.