Areas of Advice Provided:
The following list is not exhaustive:-
· Permanent, casual, part-time, fixed term, employee and contractor relationships
· Remuneration and conditions
· Restraint of trade
· Health Professionals and Support Workers Award 2010
· State Public Sector Awards
· Award-free and agreement-free employees
· Employees contracts
· Independent contractor agreements
· Service & facilities agreements
· Dispute resolution and mediation
· Unfair dismissal
· Unlawful dismissal
· Workplace bullying
· Maternity Leave
· Employee rights
· Workplace issues
· Sexual Harassment
· New unpaid family and domestic violence leave entitlement
· Directing an employee to take annual leave
How it works?
1. Complete the online form below.
2. Your details and enquiry will be provided to the Solicitor by ADOHTA Inc.
3. The Solicitor will contact you via email or phone within 2 business days.