American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
This course is the American Red Cross Lifeguard class with certification for CPR / AED for the Professional Rescuer, valid for two years. This class is a blended learning course that combines online learning with in-person skills. Please plan to complete all eLearning modules at least two days prior to your first in-person skills session. Learn teamwork, rescue and surveillance skills, First Aid, and CPR/AED, and other skills you need to work as a professional lifeguard.
Lifeguard Training Prerequisites:
- Must be 15 years old.
- Pass the Pre-Course Swim Test:
- 300-yard swim of good breaststroke and/or freestyle
- Brick retrieval test (20-yard swim, retrieve a 10# brick from 7 ft of water, swim 20-yards on your back holding brick w/both hands within 100 seconds)
- Tread water for 2-minutes without the use of hands/arms
- To register, please complete the form below.
- Once registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PAY IN PERSON: Print the confirmation email received and bring with you to the club to complete your registration.
- PAYMENTS OVER PHONE: Should you choose to make a payment over the phone, you will be contacted at the number you provide within 48 hours to process your payment.
- CHARGE TO ACCOUNT: Members may charge the registration fee to their account if they are the main account holder and have a credit card on file. You will be contacted if there are any issues with processing. Once payment is processed, a confirmation email will be emailed to the email address provided.
- Training Course: $275* - non-members; $250* - members
*total amount including a $25 non-refundable Pre-Course Swim Testing Fee
- Due to limited space, registration will be void if payment is not received 48 hours after pre-registering.
Please contact the club or email Debbi Moore, Aquatics Director, at email@example.com