- Vendor Guidelines and Information:
Date/Time: The Vendor portion of this year’s Benton City Daze will be held on SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2021 from 12 PM- 4 PM at Benton City Jr Fair & Rodeo Assoc. in Benton City, WA.
- Deadlines: Applications, along with payment, must be received no later than September 3rd, 2021. To make the event interesting and successful for everyone, like items will be limited and all items for sale must be listed on the application. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or denial within two weeks of receipt of application and payment.
- Fees/Booth Space: BCJFRA Member: $35; non-BCJFRA Member: $45; non-profit: $35; Youth Group/Organization: FREE; per 12x12 space for (Non-Profits must provide proof of Non-profit status). Electricity will not be available. While the weather is normally mild, canopies for shade and shelter are highly recommended. Appropriate weights are required for canopies/umbrellas, and must not provide a tripping hazard for patrons/vendors. Stakes are prohibited. Vendors must provide their own canopy, weights, tables and chairs.
- Cancellations/Refunds: No refunds or transfers unless initiated by the BCJFRA for public health and/or safety reasons.
Setup/Teardown: Setup 10-10:45am on Sunday. Event Organizer/Volunteers will be on hand to direct you to your assigned location. Each vendor must be set up and ready for sales at 11AM.
- Cleanup/Trash: Vendors are responsible for leaving their space clean at the end of the event. Please pack out any trash or refuse created or accumulated by your booth. The waste receptacles are for patron use. The BCJFRA crew will be working hard to keep the park clean and trash cans emptied. Let’s do our part!
- Smoking/Alcohol Consumption: No smoking or Alcohol is allowed. Vendors who violate this rule, or who allow their guests to violate this rule, will be asked to leave the event, and will not be invited to future BCJFRA events.
- Conduct: Vendors will be responsible for the conduct of themselves and their guests. As this is a family/community event, and representative of BCJFRA, please keep all displays, language and conduct “family-friendly”.
Thank you, and we are looking forward to a fun and profitable event!