Capistrano Valley Christian Schools teaches evangelical Christian doctrines and values.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our Mission: To provide educational excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
Our Vision: To be recognized for developing leaders prepared to impact our world for Christ through effective academic and educational practices based on a Biblical worldview.
Spiritual Transformation: Biblically-based experiences that equip a student for a life-long, maturing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Physical Education: Athletic and educational programs that foster a Christ-like attitude towards competition and sportsmanship.
Academic Excellence: A biblical, accredited curriculum that prepares the student for the challenges of higher education and life-long learning.
Social Responsibility: An academic community that models Christian character, conduct, accountability, and service.
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible as the only inspired, authoritative, Word of God, equal in all parts without error.
- The one God, eternally existent (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) who created man by a direct, immediate act.
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of all people to life or damnation.
- That biblical marriage consists only of the union of one biological man and one biological woman, and that biblical marriage is the only legitimate and acceptable context for a sexual relationship.