- Entries will be deliberated by a judging committee based on the entry write-up and supporting documents.
- Each company may submit a maximum of three (3) entries only.
- Each nomination form is valid for one entry only. Fill out the form again if you will nominate another project or in another category.
- Nomination is open to all manufacturing and export companies with offices and operations in the Asia Pacific region.
- You may nominate any product that are being manufactured or exported from the Asia Pacific region, as well as any service or initiative launched for your company's manufacturing or export business.
- The product, service, or initiative must be either launched or improved within the last 24 calendar months.
- Companies in the following industries are not eligible to join the awards programme: cryptocurrency, tobacco, multilevel marketing, and products with claim of health benefits.
MANUFACTURING ASIA AWARDS CATEGORIES
- Customer Service of the Year - for effective customer service programs to provide exceptional customer service and support
- ESG Initiative of the Year - for excellent and effective programs that promote social responsibility and give back to the community
- Lean Manufacturing Initiative of the Year - for outstanding practices or operations that optimize production efficiency, minimize waste, and improve product quality
- Manufacturing Innovation of the Year - for the most innovative and effective technology implementation to optimize operations and improve products
- Predictive Maintenance Initiative of the Year - for initiatives that leverage on data generated in manufacturing processes to gain insights, optimize operations, and predict maintenance needs
- Product Design of the Year - for innovative and visually appealing industrial designs for products
- Product Launch of the Year - for the launch of innovative and successful new products in the market
- Quality Control Initiative of the Year - for effective quality control practices in place to ensure that products consistently meet or exceed customer expectations
- Research and Development of the Year - for innovative and successful research and development programs that develop new products, technologies, and manufacturing processes
- Safety Programme of the Year - for effective safety programmes that ensure the safety of employees and prevent workplace accidents
- Sustainable Manufacturing Initiative of the Year - for innovative practices that reduce environmental impact, conserve resources, and promote social responsibility throughout a product’s life cycle
- Workforce Transformation of the Year - for initiatives that upskill and reskill the workforce to adapt to new technologies and processes. Examples are training programs, partnerships with educational institutions, and talent development initiatives
ASIAN EXPORT AWARDS CATEGORIES
- Campaign of the Year - for exceptional campaigns or initiatives that effectively raise awareness, showcase export products or services, build brand recognition, and stimulate demand in target markets
- Customer Engagement Initiative of the Year - for initiatives that focus on building strong customer relationships, enhancing customer satisfaction, providing personalized export services, or implementing innovative approaches to meet customer needs and preferences
- Excellence Award - for projects or initiatives that exemplify excellence in all aspects of exporting, including market penetration, customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, quality control, and overall performance
- Export Innovation of the Year - for projects or initiatives that demonstrate exceptional innovation in export-related processes, technologies, products, or business models; and/or utilize digital technologies, automation, data analytics, or e-commerce platforms to transform export processes
- Export Product of the Year - for outstanding tangible goods produced within a country to customers in foreign markets
Export Service of the Year - for outstanding intangible services to clients or customers in foreign markets
- Logistics Initiative of the Year - for projects or initiatives that demonstrate exceptional efficiency, reliability, and optimization in export logistics operations to ensure timely delivery of products or services to customers in foreign markets
- Market Development of the Year - for initiatives that successfully expand export activities into new markets and increase exports to existing markets
- Product Adaptation Initiative of the Year - for initiatives that adapt their products to meet the specific requirements, preferences, or cultural nuances of target export markets, increasing market acceptance and competitiveness
- Supply Chain Initiative of the Year - for projects or initiatives that significantly improve supply chain performance, collaboration, and coordination among stakeholders to ensure streamlined processes
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year - for initiatives that effectively integrate sustainable practices and environmental responsibility into export operations
Nominations will be based on the following criteria:
- Innovation - Did the project or initiative demonstrate uniqueness and innovation, such as development of new products, processes, technologies, or business models?
- Growth - Did the project or initiative help the company or business achieve significant growth in numbers?
- Impact - Did the project or initiative achieve measurable impact and significant outcomes to both the business and the industry?
- Scalability - Does the project or initiative have potential to be scaled up across different manufacturing/export settings or industries?
Nomination is free of charge. If your company wins, you are obliged to proceed booking your chosen winner’s package option. To know more about the winner's package pricing and entitlements, click here.
Entries will be accepted until 13 October 2023.