- The awards programme is on the lookout for excellent retail projects, initiatives, and achievements of the most outstanding retail companies in Asia Pacific.
- Each company may submit a maximum of three (3) different entries.
- The nomination form is valid for one entry. Fill out the form again if you will nominate another project or in another category.
- The awards will be given on a country-level basis except for the CEO of the Year award. There will be:
- one winning company per category for each country
- only one winner for CEO of the Year for the whole region
- I.e. "Brand Store of the Year - Singapore", "Brand Store of the Year - Thailand", etc.
Check out the full list of categories here.
Nomination is open to all retail companies with offices and operations in Asia.
- Store and Retailer categories - The company must demonstrate significant success or accomplishments achieved in the last 24 calendar months.
- Project categories - The product, service, or initiative must be launched in the last 24 calendar months, either in part or full. If launched prior to 24 calendar months, it remains eligible provided that recent developments or upgrades were made.
- CEO of the Year category - The executive must be in position for at least 24 calendar months.
For Store and Retailer categories:
- Achievements - Did the company have remarkable milestones achieved recently?
- Challenges & Solutions - Did the company successfully implement solutions to challenges?
- Innovation - Did the company introduce unique and innovative initiatives to substantially boost the business?
For Project categories:
- Uniqueness & Innovation - Did the project introduce new or cutting-edge innovation?
- Success & Impact - Did the project successfully achieve its objectives and targets using proper assessment measures? Was there an impact on the company and industry?
- Dynamism - Is the project open to changes and progressive opportunities?
For CEO of the Year:
- Achievements - Did the company achieve remarkable milestones under the CEO's leadership?
- Challenges & Solutions - Did the CEO implement solutions to overcome the biggest challenges encountered in moving the company forward?
- Innovation - Did the CEO introduce unique and innovative initiatives to substantially boost the company's business?
Nomination is free of charge.
If your company wins, you are obliged to book the winner's package to be entitled to seats at the awards dinner and exclusive promotional benefits that maximise your award winning status.
The fees for the winner's package can be found in the winner's package option selection towards the end of the form.