Entries will be deliberated by a judging committee based on the entry write-up and supporting documents.
Each company may submit up to three (3) entries in either different or same categories.
Each nomination form is valid for one entry only. Fill out the form again if you will nominate another project or in another category.
Nomination is open to all FMCG companies with offices and operations in Asia.
- The nominated product must demonstrate significant success or accomplishments achieved in the last 24 calendar months.
- The initiative must be launched within the last 24 calendar months, either in part or full. If launched prior to 24 calendar months, it remains eligible if recent developments or upgrades were made.
Companies in the following industries are not eligible to join the awards programme: tobacco, multilevel marketing, and products with claim of health benefits.
For product categories:
- Is the product aligned with the company’s mission and vision and fulfills the brand’s promise?
Unique Selling Point
- Does the product have a unique value proposition that makes customers choose it over others?
- Does the product contribute to the company’s growth and achieve its targets (i.e. sales turnover)?
- Does the product meet or surpass customers' expectations? Was there growth in customer count?
For project categories:
Uniqueness & Innovation
- Does the project introduce new or cutting-edge innovation?
Success & Impact
- Did the project successfully achieve its objectives and targets using proper assessment measures? Was there an impact on the company and industry?
- Is the project open to changes and progressive opportunities?
Nomination is free of charge.
If your company wins, you are obliged to proceed booking your chosen winner’s package option. To know more about the winner's package pricing and entitlements, click here.
Entries will be accepted until 14 October 2022.