· Wear tray for full 22-24 hours or the treatment will not work and you will need to have additional trays at the end of your treatment
· Always keep your previous aligners if we need to backtrack
· Brush your trays with an acrylic brush to clean, you will ruin your toothbrush if you use on trays
· If you have any sharp edges on your tray, use a nail file to soften
· Take out trays when eating and drinking. Brush and floss before putting trays back in
· For any soreness use TYLENOL, NOT ADVIL. Advil is an anti-inflammatory and will counteract orthodontic processes
· Keep Invisalign case with you at all times to put trays in, very easy to lose when out to dinner, etc.
· Any replacement aligners can be ordered, contact us immediately if you lose an aligner and go into previous aligner. There is a $50 charge for any replacement aligners
· Using Propel V-Pro will help with any soreness, seat your trays better, and also shorten your length of treatment to 5 days. This can be added during any time of treatment for $395.
· Download the Invisalign App to track your days in trays!