This form should be completed and approved before approaching local businesses for donations of good and services.
To be eligible to request goods and services, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a registered Girl Scout
- Have an approved Gold Award project proposal (if using this for Silver, has submitted an idea form)
The following rules apply to goods and services request:
- Requests can only be made to local companies or organizations that are known to you. (This means no national chains!)
- Donations of goods or services is not tax dedictible
- Requests can only be made after approval for this request has been granted by GSOFCT
- If permission is granted, you must use the sample letter when approaching companies or organizations.
- An adult must be a part of the request process when approaching businesses.