KCEGP Awards are made up of two categories: Department Awards and Ambassador STAR Awards.
Department Awards are determind by numbers. These awards celebrate highest participation, most pledged, most new donors, and most improved.
Ambassador Star Awards are peer-nominated awards that honor employee effort, drive, and passion. We are honored to celebrate them!
This form is for the Ambassador Star Awards.
Any employee is eligible to make a nomination.
Who may be nominated: A Person or Team that worked on the 2018 Annual Giving Drive at their worksite.
This year there are 6 categories this year:
Innovation Award -
This award is for creative use of technology or innovations in reaching employees not on technology.
Service Excellence -
This award honors customer service and ambassadorship that goes above and beyond. They led by example in honor, respect, and results.
- This award is for engagement with the nonprofits to the next level, whether volunteering in the community, representing a nonprofit here at the workplace, and/or maximizing the opportunities for nonprofits to engage with employees.
Special Event Impact
- This award recognizes a group or person that created a fun, innovative event that inspired employees and supported a culture of giving.
- This award recognizes the person or team that helped others STAR shine a little brighter. Their passion, hard-work, and enthusiasm were contagious. They overcame obstacles during the Annual Giving Drive or were determined in their actions.
Rookie of the Year
- This award honors that person or team who jumped in with both feet their first time around and made things happen! We love their fearlessness!
Special Mention - Outstanding Ambassadorship
- Is there someone you feel did an amazing job but doesn't fit into one of the categories above? Share their story with us! We would LOVE to honor them.