Thank you very much for your interest in the International Conference on Learning Representations children’s program. Our goal is to provide your children with a program they want to attend, while providing you with that critical “peace of mind” feeling so you can attend your event activities.
KiddieCorp is pleased to provide a children’s program during the 11th International Conference on Learning Representations. KiddieCorp is in its thirty-seventh year of providing high-quality children’s programs and youth services to conventions, trade shows, and special events. We take caring for your children very seriously. KiddieCorp has enjoyed a long-time partnership with the American Academy of Pediatrics, which has helped to establish KiddieCorp as a premier provider of event children’s program services.
Activities include exciting themes, arts & crafts, group games, music & movement, board games, story time, dramatic play, etc. We provide activities appropriate for each age group, using safe and sturdy equipment. Children can make their own choices within KiddieCorp's program.
WHERE, WHEN, FOR WHOM
The program is for children ages 6 months through 12 years old. The dates for the program are May 1-5, 2023 and will be located at Kigali Convention Centre in Kigali, Rwanda. Meals will be provided. However, if there are any special dietary needs beyond what is provided, parents will be responsible for bringing the additional snacks or meals for their child.
Please note: Medication (including sunscreen) will NOT be administered by KiddieCorp management or staff.
See the registration form below for event information. The advance registration deadline is March 31, 2023. Register early as availability is limited and handled on a first-come, first-served basis. KiddieCorp must receive the registration form to hold any advance reservations. You are also welcome to register on-site, however, there is no guarantee and it is not recommended.
Please register for only the days/times you will be needing childcare. We request you modify or reduce your scheduled times if a change is needed in order to allow more parents and children to utilize our childcare services.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There will be late pick up fee of $5 per every 5 minutes (after the 10 minute grace period) once the program ends each day.
- KiddieCorp staff does not administer medication. To ensure a safe and fun-filled environment, any child who is ill will not be admitted to the children's program.
- Staff will disinfect common surfaces and toys throughout the program.
- Please label your child's belongings. We will maintain a lost and found, however, KiddieCorp does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any toy, book, or other personal items.
- For parents with infants, please bring diaper changing supplies, formula/baby food, and a change of clothes.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
KiddieCorp is always available to answer any questions. Feel free to contact KiddieCorp by phone at (858) 455-1718 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.