You will need the following information to complete this form:
- Your first and last name, ID number, and Knox email address
- Organization Information
- Name and any shortened names, acronyms, etc.
- Organization Type
- Description for website and other promotional materials
- Campus Life Liaison* Information (first and last name, ID number, Knox email address)
- Advisor Information (first and last name, Knox email address)
- Authorized Requester** Information (first and last name, ID number, Knox email address)
- Executive Board Information (the following for each exec. board member):
- First and last name
- ID number
- Knox email address
- Position/Title (e.g. president, treasurer, etc.)
* The Campus Life Liaison is responsible for managing communication between the Campus Life Office and your student organization.
You may serve on your organization's executive board and also be the Campus Life Liaison, or this may be a unique position in your organization. However, you may NOT serve as the Campus Life Liaison for multiple organizations. For example, you may be the President for two organizations or the President for one and the Treasurer for another, but you may only serve as the Campus Life Liaison for ONE of those organizations.
** An Authorized Requester is someone designated by your organization who is permitted to access your organization's budgeted funds. You may designate up to four. All organizations (including non-budgeted) are required to designate at least one Authorized Requester.