You are one step closer to becoming one of 2.5 million Americans who are certified in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA), an evidence-based course that will teach you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders in real, actionable ways. You will:
- Grow in your knowledge of signs, symptoms and risk factors of mental illnesses and addictions.
- Identify multiple types of professional and self-help resources for individuals with a mental illness or addiction.
- Increase your confidence in and likelihood to help an individual in distress.
- Show increased mental wellness in yourself by just taking the training
- Help to reduce negative attitudes and perceptions of individuals with mental illnesses.
Let's see if you qualify and if so, get you signed up!