This digital document allows players travelling from Australia to sign up for PAID membership of OZ1 Airsoft.
Please read this document carefully.
- Guaranteed reserved spots in any future OZ1 events (up to 2 months prior to any event)
- The ability to purchase and store Airsoft weapons which are illegal in Australia but permitted in NZ
You MUST be a paid member of OZ1 Airsoft if you wish to PURCHASE AIRSOFT WEAPONS in New Zealand to be stored in the OZ1 Armoury, as per our partnership with Unlimited Airsoft.
These guns will be available to you anytime you are in New Zealand and looked after while you are back in Australia. OZ1 and UA comply with all relevant organisations and protocols to ensure each of event is safe and within the confines of the law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a paid member of OZ1 Airsoft there are a set of rules which you must adhere to.
You must agree to the following:
1. You will obey any and all laws of whichever country you are in whilst on a OZ1 organised trip.
2. You will obey the rules and regulations of any field on which you play, this includes any OZ1 partners including UA, Zone67, The Arena and any other field.
3. You will not take part in any activity or perform any action that is likely to jeopardise the sport of Airsoft or bring the sport into any form of disrepute. This is especially important while we fight to legalise Airsoft in Australia.
4. You will pay all annual fees upfront and on time as per below.
Failure to do so may result in the sale of stored firearms or the transfer of ownership to OZ1.
5. You will listen to and obey the instructions of any and all OZ1 Airsoft staff while attending any OZ1 event. This for the safety of yourself and others and to assist in the running of large scale events.
Acceptance of Membership is at the discretion of the staff of OZ1 Airsoft.
- $35 per Rifle Case
- $15 per Pistol Case
- Speak to UA directly for this
Pay Via Bank Transfer
Account name: OZ1 Airsoft
ACC: 3017 8930
For subsequent years payment you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you have paid for to allow us to track membership correctly.