The purpose of the Southern Tennis Foundation’s Junior Financial Aid program is to assist competitive junior players ranked in the Southern Top 100 with travel expenses to National and Southern Tournament events. The maximum amount awarded for each junior during 2019 is $5,000 ($3000 for National and $2000 for Southern Tournaments).
1. Youth must be ages 12-18.
2. Youth must be ranked in the Southern Top 100.
3. Family Adjusted Gross Income must be $99,000 or less.
4. Junior must first apply to USTA state office for aid.
5. The 2018 Federal Tax Return must be uploaded on application.
6. Online submissions only. Paper applications will not be accepted.
7. Player (parent/guardian) with more than 2 suspension (code of conduct) points are not eligible for aid. The committee will review on case by case basis.
9. We reserve the right to ask for additional documentation as deemed necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: DEADLINE TO APPLY: OCTOBER 31, 2019
For more information, contact Cee Jai Jones at 770-368-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org