KIDS CAMPS Tuition/Withdrawal/Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Students must enroll online. This form IS NOT PAYMENT.
• Full payment of camp tuition must be received after booking your requested date. Once registration is submitted you will receive a link to pay within 24 hours if your space can be confirmed.
• We have a non-refundable $85 fee if you cancel with in 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.
• Any cancellations within 1 week of the start of camp will not receive any refund, no exceptions.
• NO makeups/credits/discounts/transfers given for camp absences due to changing plans, illnesses or otherwise.
**Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space. To ensure fairness to all who wish to attend Studio K Aerial Camp this policy is strictly enforced.
**Youth Aerial directors reserve the right to dismiss any student whose influence or behavior becomes disruptive to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT TO WEAR
- water bottle (labled with name)
- long leggings covering back of the knees/ form fitting shirt/short sleeve leotard (students hang upside down and need to avoid fabric burn of armpits and shirts hanging over their face)
- long hair pulled back
- NO SEQUINS, ZIPPERS, JEWELRY OR ANYTHING THAT CAN CATCH ON FABRICS
- SIGNED LIABILITY WAIVER from Parent (sign and submit using this link if you haven't yet, caregivers can NOT sign for children)
PARKING & DROP OFF AREA
- Complimentary valet service is available at our Monument entrance for your convenience - Please park at top and valet will park your car for you unless you ask to self park and will need to leave your keys. We are located on the second floor of the Clocktower building.
- Kids are to be checked in by parent or caregiver, no drop off at curb.
- Entrance on Monument Street is available to our studio via Stairs or by elevator. Please enter and wait in hallway until your class time or walk around balcony to sit in designated seating area and viewing into the training room. Do not walk through training room while classes are in session.