Policies & Procedures
1) When booking in a series, you are reserving a spot in your chosen day and time each week for 8 weeks continually based on schedule. If you know you will be unable to attend one of the sessions in your series in ADVANCE (prior to paying), we will prorate your series cost.
2) If you miss a session during your series, you are allowed one makeup only. No exceptions, no refunds anytime.
a) Students receive one make up per 8 week series. The makeup session must be utilized within 2-4 weeks of absence or session is lost. *Please note* Make-ups are given as a courtesy and must be scheduled by parent and are based on availability of the studio. Unfortunately we can not manage everyones ever changing schedule. Any late cancellations of confirmed makeups are forfeit, no exceptions.
b) Students enrolled in a semester are allowed 2 make ups total. They must be scheduled and completed with in 2 weeks of missing their regular class time or session is lost.
c) Help each other by letting us know as soon as your child can not attend a session so we may fill that session with someone who needs a make up. Good KARMA will help us all with this policy.
3) If there is availability in a series, and you want to try it ONE time to ensure your child likes the session, it will be a $45 single session rate. If she then would like to join the series based on availability we will convert it to the series rate and charge you for the full series payment. *Please note* Prorated series forefit the opportunity to makeup sessions.
* 24 hour cancellation period for all PRIVATE appointments
* Workshops 24 Hour cancellation notice
* 8 Week series classes- Only one makeup per 8 weeks
All cancellations that fall within our cancellation period forefits the session. No refunds or credits. THANK YOU for our understanding in advance.