KIDS CAMPS Tuition/Withdrawal/Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Students must enroll online. This form IS NOT PAYMENT.
• Full payment of camp tuition must be received after booking your requested date to confirm your enrollment. Once your registration form is submitted to us, you will receive a email confirmation from us directly to pay within 24 hours if your "REQUESTED" space is available. If it is not available you will be waitlisted and will recieve a email confirmation from us directly.
• We have a non-refundable $85 fee if you cancel with in 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.
• Any cancellations less than 2 weeks of the start of camp, will not receive any refund, no exceptions.
• NO makeups/credits/discounts/transfers given for camp absences due to changing plans, illnesses or otherwise.
**Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space. To ensure fairness to all who wish to attend FLAIR Aerial Camp at our designated training locations this policy is strictly enforced.
**Youth Aerial directors reserve the right to dismiss any student whose influence or behavior becomes disruptive to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT TO WEAR
- Large water bottle (labled with name), they get very thirtsty.
- long leggings covering back of the knees/ form fitting T-shirt/short sleeve leotards are the best. Students hang upside down and need to avoid fabric burn of armpits and shirts hanging over their face that can be distracting. NO middriffs please or short shorts.
- long hair pulled back into a ponytail at all times
- NO SEQUINS, ZIPPERS, JEWELRY OR ANYTHING THAT CAN CATCH ON FABRICS
- SIGNED LIABILITY WAIVER from Parent (sign and submit using this link if you haven't yet, caregivers can NOT sign for children)
PARKING & DROP OFF AREA
- Complimentary parking is offered oustide the building in the lot.
- Kids are to be checked in by parent or caregiver, no drop off at curb.
- Please ensure we have your contact information and anyone new you may have caring for and picking/dropping of your child.