Please read over this form carefully and thoughtfully as I go over all or most of the information I need to consider and accomplish your concept.
Theres a lot of words ahead. I appreciate you taking the time to fill this form out.
Things a bit different now with the pandemic.
There is more responsibility that I will be trusting you with as an idividual.
Below are the new protocols in place to try and keep us both healthy.
Please read through carefully.
(This info will be repeated in the waiver form.)
- The morning of your appointment, please do a health assessment. If you feel ANY symptoms of cold or flu, tell me the right way. At this time, deposits will not be affected in the case of rescheduling due to illness.
- If you have been in contact with anyone sick, please reschedule. This includes any clinic visits or hospital visits where you may have been in contact OR anyone you have been around that has been in these environments.
- If you have traveled or been in contact with anyone that has traveled within the two weeks prior to our appointment, please reschedule.
- If you have been on a plane /or/ been around anyone who has been on a plane within two weeks of the appointment, please reschedule.
- Wear appropriate clothing that allows me access to the area we are tattooing.
It also gets quite warm in the studio, so dress lightly. Make sure your clothes are clean and freshly laundered.
- No plus ones, extra visitors or guests. (This includes parents and partners.)
- Any food or drink brought must come in a seal-able container. This means no paper containers or cups. Seal-able Tupperware, seal-able coffee cups and water bottles are accepted.
- Currently, getting tattooed is more of an in and out scenario to limit interaction.
- When you arrive, everything that you plan on handling/touching during the appointment (food containers, phone, coffee mug, wallet, etc) will be sprayed down to sanitize. Hence, food or drink containers need to be seal-able. No books allowed for the reason I cannot sanitize them.
- Its preferred that you come with only your essentials, to minimize contamination.
- Enter the building, the suite is on the 14th floor, first door to your right.
Do not let yourself into the studio. Call me when you are outside the studio room. Arrive no sooner than 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled appointment time.
I will let you in when entry is clear.
- Upon entering the studio, you must immediately sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer that is on your left as you enter. Please wear a mask, if you do not have one, one will be provided to you - they are available next to the hand sanitizer.
- Stay aware of your surroundings. Do not touch anything unnecessarily and practice physical distancing from any other clients or artists in the studio.
- NO CASH. E-trasfer only.
- Due to the risks I take to travel to and from work, as well as spending time with clients in close quarters, my day rate minimum is $400. (Including deposit.)
General hourly rate: $180.
- If you feel unwell a week after the appointment - please let me know!!
You must agree with these rules, as our appointment will not follow through without them! I will reschedule you or cancel your appointment if these rules fail to be followed.