Considering recent events, the health and wellbeing of our community is our paramount concern. Therefore, all participants at the above event/program are required to sign one of these forms and agree to voluntarily assume any risk of physically participating at this event. For children and youth under 18 years of age a parent must sign for that child.
Before attending, you agree that:
1. I understand my/my child’s attendance and participation in the above event can pose a risk of COVID-19 or other contagious or infectious diseases to me/them, and if I/they am a high-risk person, as defined by the CDC, I/they should consider carefully these health risks prior to participating.
2. If I/they have been recently exposed to COVID-19, I understand that I/they may pose a risk to others.
3. I agree to the screening procedures for COVID-19 based on CDC and King County guidelines and implemented by the program I or my child is participating in
4. If there is an outbreak, this information may be shared with Public Health officials to engage in an approved contact tracing program. I understand that this information will be saved, and this information may be released to such Public Health Officials in the event it is needed for such a program.
5. I agree to follow all social distancing protocols in place at this event or activity and agree to wear a face mask while attending this event/activity.
Your or their participating in person at this event is conditioned upon your acceptance and agreement to the above.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe and healthy, we are all in this together!