1. This contract is for the rental of a locker in the Ann Arbor Figure Skating Club (AAFSC) Locker Room at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube. To be eligible to rent a locker a Skater must be a 2021-2022 active member of the AAFSC in good standing. Lockers will be assigned by the Ann Arbor FSC. You will receive an email within 10 days of your contract submission with your locker number. When possible, skaters under the age of 10 will be assigned a bottom locker. Adult skaters will be assigned a locker on the far left side of the locker room.
2. Lockers are provided by the AAFSC for the convenience of its skaters and the AAFSC is not liable for contents placed within the locker.
3. The rental price is $50 per year with payment due upon submission of signed contract. The rental term begins July 1, 2021 and all contracts end June 30, 2022. Locker rental charges cannot be prorated, refunded, or credited for any reason.
4. The AAFSC does not provide locks, therefore skaters must supply their own combination locks and all locker combinations must be provided to the AAFSC. The AAFSC must be able to access lockers in the event of necessary maintenance or for any other urgent issue. In the case of scheduled maintenance the skater will be given notice via email, phone call or in person that the locker will be opened. In the event of an urgent issue, skaters will be notified as to the reason and date that the locker was opened, but notice is not required.
5. If the lock combination changes the skater must update the office with the new combination. If the office is not informed and the result is that the AAFSC has to remove the lock for maintenance or an urgent issue, the AAFSC is not responsible for replacing the lock nor is it responsible for locker contents in any duration that the locker is without a lock. The skater will have to purchase a new lock and provide that new combination to the office.
6. Skaters who are currently using lockers for the previous season have until August 1st to renew their locker contracts. If the skater fails to pay the fee by August 1st, the AAFSC will remove the lock and the locker contents so that the locker can be rented to another skater by August 15th. The contents of any locker emptied by the AAFSC will be held in the club office for 30 days. After 30 days the property will be disposed of at the discretion of the AAFSC. The AAFSC is not liable for any belongings in an abandoned locker.
7. Skaters may opt to share a locker. No more than 2 skaters may share a locker. If a locker is being shared, only the person on this contract will be notified in the event of an issue with the locker.
8. The AAFSC Locker Room is a shared space for all club members of the Ann Arbor Figure Skating Club. Therefore, we ask that you show respect for your fellow members by making it a space that all can enjoy. All areas of the locker room must be kept clean and language must remain appropriate for all ages. Please review our Locker Room Etiquette (HERE) for more details.
By signing below, I agree that I have read, understood, and agreed to, the terms of the locker rental agreement as outlined in the AAFSC CLUB LOCKER CONTRACT 2021-2022 with the Ann Arbor Figure Skating Club. I have reviewed the LOCKER ROOM ETIQUETTE (found HERE and in the AAFSC Locker Room) with my skater(s).