CenterTix can exchange tickets for most upcoming shows.
To determine if your tickets are eligible for exchange, or if you have questions, call CenterTix at (907) 263-ARTS or send us a chat from our website CenterTix.com during regular business hours.
- All exchanges are charged a per ticket exchange fee. The standard fee is $5 per ticket.
- If the new tickets cost more, you pay the difference in price.
- If the new tickets cost less, the difference is lost.
- Exchanges are processed once payment is received.
- CenterTix will evaluate the exchange and contact you with the total cost.
- CenterTix will request confirmation to proceed with the exchange and take payment information at that time.
- Changing tickets for one event to another event with a different title is not allowed. Exceptions are made for subscribers exchanging between different titles presented by the same organization.
- CenterTix must receive all the necessary exchange information before the start time of the performance you no longer want to attend.
- CenterTix cannot exchange tickets from past shows.
- All exchanges are subject to seat availability.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be exchanged.
How It Works
Complete this online form to begin. You will need to have your tickets or your order details with you in order to proceed. After you submit this form, CenterTix will contact you with a total cost for the exchange and will take payment information at that time.
Once the exchange is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a new order number.
Tom Segura tickets are not eligible for exchange.
Thanks for using CenterTix, the official box office for Alaska arts!
(907) 263-ARTS | firstname.lastname@example.org