CenterTix can exchange tickets for most upcoming shows.
To determine if your tickets are eligible for exchange, or if you have questions, call CenterTix at 263-ARTS (907-263-2787) or chat with us from our website CenterTix.com during regular business hours.
- All exchanges are charged a per ticket exchange fee. The standard fee is $5 per ticket.
- If the new tickets cost more, you pay the difference in price.
- If the new tickets cost less, the difference goes to the event organizer.
- Exchanges are processed once payment is received.
- CenterTix will evaluate the exchange and contact you with the total cost.
- CenterTix will request confirmation to proceed with the exchange and take payment information at that time.
- To change the event date or time, the new performance must have the same title as the original show.
- Tickets for past shows cannot be exchanged.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be exchanged.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- CenterTix must receive the exchange information at least 48 hours before the start time of the performance you no longer want to attend.
How It Works
Complete this online form to begin. You will need to have your tickets or your order details with you in order to proceed. After you submit this form, CenterTix will contact you with a total cost for the exchange and will take payment information at that time.
Once the exchange is complete, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a new order number.
Paula Poundstone tickets are not eligible for exchange.
Thanks for using CenterTix, the official box office for Alaska arts!
(907) 263-ARTS | email@example.com