- Ron ClontzAsked on November 29, 2016 at 02:04 PM
I'm trying to log in, and nothings happening. Please help.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 03:49 PM
I have checked your account and I can see it is fine, your account is still active, checking your account I have noticed the email address you're using is in our bounce list, I have removed it now so if you also try to reset your password the email will be sent, trying to set a new password should help if you have forgotten your password.
Also, I would suggest you to open a new incognito window so you can check if this is a problem with the web browser you're using, if possible also try with another web browser and if it does not help share us a screenshot of the web console, this way we will know if there is a problem with the login page that is not allowing you to log in.
These keyboard shortcuts will help you to get the web console:
Mac: Command + Option + J
Windows: Control + Shift + J
This guide will help you to upload the screenshot with your next reply: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
We'll wait for your response.
- MPUMCAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 04:44 PMIt seemed as if the login script was not working. It did finally let me in, but through another link. So, I was able to update my form, and will look at it again further if the issue persists.
I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 06:03 PM
Glad to know it worked, what I would suggest you too is to clear your browser's cache so if there is a problem then this should help you to get the login page working fine.
Here's a link that may help you: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
However, if the problem still persists, please let us know.
- MPUMCAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 07:44 PMThanks. Will do!