- CartechElectronicsAsked on May 15, 2012 at 03:44 PM
I'm new using your forms, and I wonder if you have any option so that the person filling the form can enter the email twice so to verify that it has been written correctly?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:52 PM
No, unfortunately, there is no such email verification feature. You can ask the user to type the email address twice, but they will not be compared to each other like the one shown below:
- CartechElectronicsAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:54 PM
OK no problem, thank you.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Actually there is, see http://www.jotform.me/form/21356007324444 for an example.
To enable this, simply right click on the email field and properties.
- CartechElectronicsAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Great!!! Thank you!! :-)
The blogs around were right you are better than other form builders ;-)
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:13 PM
We are very happy to hear that. Thank you!