- FARMASUISSESRLAsked on November 30, 2016 at 03:31 AM
I use the form to upload ad share some file with my colleagues. But since yesterday is not possible to save this file (mp3) i can only listen this file but i can't save it. I need to solve this problem because our work is blocked by this.
can i change some settings?
sorry for my bed inglish
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 05:58 AM
I have checked your account and your form named "Caricamento Registrazioni Formative"
I have seen that your submissions have *.MP3 files and when clicking them, you start to listen but do not download. In order to download the uploaded files, do the following steps below:
1. Open the submission page of your form named "Caricamento Registrazioni Formative"
2. Download the excel file of your submissions as the screenshot below:
3. Open the excel file and copy the link of the uploaded documents.
4. Paste the link to the web browser.
5. The download will be started as the following screenshot:
Moreover, you can click the button of "Download All Uploads" on your submission page. However, I do not recommend this option as you have total 1989 submissions. Please check the following screenshot:
Please try and if you need further assistance, let us know. We will be glad to help you.
Thanks in advance.
- FARMASUISSESRLAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 06:57 AM
thank you for your quick response. however this solution in not able for us.
until yesterday me and my colleque received an e mail like this
and when we click on the link we can download the file. with pc, i phone, i pad and other device.
what is changed?
we are lot of people and only I can use the jotform account other peolpe use the mail we received after the submition.
i hope you can help me.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 07:10 AM
You can download all of your data from your account data menu as you can see the following screenshot:
However, I have seen that your data size is very large as they are sound files.
Please check this solution. I hope it helps.
- FARMASUISSESRLAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 07:43 AM
so it is not 'more possible to start the download by email?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 08:35 AM
I have cloned your form in order to test it on my side.
I have fulfilled the form, uploaded a *.mp3 file. I have received a notification email as you can see below:
When I have clicked on the *.mp3 file, the file has already started to download to my computer as you can see the screen below:
I am using Google Chrome and I have a Gmail address as a recipient. I have seen that is working. Which web browser do you use?
Could you please try this?
Thanks in advance.
- FARMASUISSESRLAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 09:12 AM
hello. thank you after several trial with all the browser thai I have: chome, ie, firefox i can download the file using a pc. but Like I said in my previus replay we use a lot of different device. above all i pad. so the problem is with safari.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 09:28 AM
I have also checked with Safari web browser on the PC and the download worked as you can see the screen below:
I have tried on iPad. Unfortunately, the download did not start as you have already told. So that, I have forwarded this issue to our software development team in order to check this issue.
We can not estimate time to solve this but you are going to be informed about this thread.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 09:35 AM
Could you please try again to download all uploads? The issue could be fixed.
Please let us know if you encounter the same problem.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- FARMASUISSESRLAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 04:24 AM
Sorry, but with the Ipad we still have the same problem,
can you fix it?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 05:47 AM
Thank you for contacting with us and informing us about this bug. Our back-end team is working on it. You'll be informed by them via this topic.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 09:47 PM
This problem has now been fixed. From now on, when you click the "Download All Uploads" button you will be sent a single zip file by email containing all of the files uploaded to your form.
Thank you for you patience.