- epirieAsked on November 30, 2016 at 06:18 AM
This is the second email about this problem, the original advice of using chrome or mozilla appeared to work but chrome seems to be a problem now. i must say i am disappointed that the link doesn't work on some browsers particularly as they are such mainstream browsers.
what can i do to fix this, it is causing problems that i really need to fix if i am going to continue to use jot form, which i want to.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 07:23 AM
I've been trying to search for the other thread which recommended the use of Chrome but I'm having difficulty searching for it. Can you provide us a link to that thread or would you be able to share with us information for us to be refreshed on the matter?
We'll look forward to your response.
- epirieAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 07:34 AM
how do i get a link? all i have is the email which is a noreply link
- epirieAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 07:44 AMI’m not sure how to do that, I will forward the original reply, I thought maybe the number at the bottom of the email I sent a snip of might be some sort of reference.
Head of Health and Safety
University of the Arts London
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 08:16 AM
Sorry, I was assuming that you were actually referring to posting a question via forum since you have mentioned that this question here is a 2nd email already.
Anyhow, can you copy and paste the question here with all the information on the actual link where the form is embedded?