- MFIRESAsked on November 30, 2016 at 09:22 AM
We have been having problems on our end receiving form submissions via email from Jotform. I have that fixed now as I'm using a gmail account instead. Is there a way to have the contents of my form Inbox (submissions) emailed to me.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 10:52 AM
I'm assuming that you're referring to submissions that failed to email to you? You can edit them and resubmit so it will reach your email.
To do that, please follow:
1. Select the form which submissions you want to resend and click Submissions:
2. Select the submission and click Edit:
3. The filled form will open and you can simply submit it again:
I understand it's not the most elegant way, but I'm afraid that it's the only one.
If you have further questions please let us know.