- idomediaAsked on November 30, 2016 at 11:44 AM
If I have a form on JF that stopped updating a Google spreadsheet should I remove the integration and then reconnect? Will I lose any data?
The form I am referring to is the Thru My Eyes intake form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 02:22 PM
I checked our Google Docs integration and it is working at this time. If the sheet is no longer connected, removing the integration and adding it back once again should allow for the integration to work properly.
- idomediaAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 10:22 AM
I removed the integration and when I go to reconnect it creates a new Google sheet even though I am using the same name of the Document. How do I connect to the existing sheet I was using before the integration stopped working?
- idomediaAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 10:45 AMI removed the integration but when I go back to connect again it creates a
new Google Sheet. how do I connect to an existing sheet?
New Media Connection
blogs - podcasts - video - presentations
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect to the same spreadsheet again. Google uses document ids instead of file names so it is possible to have the same file names for multiple documents. The existing submissions on your form will be automatically copied to the new spreadsheet.
Hope this information helps!