- kl.vanwAsked on May 15, 2012 at 06:37 PM
Umm... can't authenticate for google docs. Click on the green Authenticate button and I get this:
The redirect URI in the request: https://www.jotform.com/api/google/ did not match a registered redirect URI
This is a re-post of a comment on Google Docs Integration: Send Responses to Google Spreadsheets. Instantly.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 08:51 PM
After doing some "Googling" on this error, it appears that this is something we need to fix on our end. (Something about OAuth 2.0) I'll submit a ticket to our Tier 2 team.
Hopefully, we can get this issue resolved for you quickly.
- canerbalciAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 09:06 AM
can you give the domain name you are using to reach jotform? (eg. www.jotform.com, www.jotformeu.com...)
- kl.vanwAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 09:27 AM
Looks like it's working now.
- cherindaveAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:43 AM
I am still having the same problem
- canerbalciAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 05:00 AM
thanks for reporting. i have added the domain to allowed list. you can use www.jotform.co to integrate your forms with gdocs now.
- SociologieRomaneascaAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 01:51 PM
It's the same problem for
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 28, 2013 at 02:05 PM
I will be informing to our developer in charge of this about the romanian version and gdocs issue.
Please use www.jotform.co to integrate your forms with gdocs for now