- EJill28Asked on November 30, 2016 at 01:33 PM
1) I have set up a form for recurring payments with the same account code and keys as the one-time donation form, which works. However, when I submit the form for recurring payments, I get this error message:
Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
Developers: Invalid client configuration. Refer to OAuth documentation at docs.dwolla.com for more information.
What do I need to do differently?
2) How does Dwolla know to process the recurring payment as designated? If this will work automatically, great. Otherwise, please advise.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 04:34 PM
Can you please kindly check if the instructions on our Dwolla setup manual were followed correctly when you created your app?
There have been other users who have had this same issue and entering "https://www.jotform.us/dwolla_complete.php" for OAuth Redirect allowed for the form to function properly.
Let us know if this does not work for you and we will be happy to have another look.
- Jill EgnerAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 09:32 AM
Yes, I did follow the instructions for setup.
I also tried the new URL you suggested; still got the same error message.
I don't think the issue is with the setup because I used the same payment information setup with another form for one-time donation, and it works just fine with Dwolla. I think it has something to do with having recurring payments.
Please advise. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 10:37 AM
We have sent a ticket to our developers to see if we can check anything on our end.
This thread will be updated once we have any news for you.
- EJill28Answered on December 02, 2016 at 12:52 PM
I am no longer getting that error message. However, when I submit the form for recurring donation using Dwolla, I get a blank page.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 01:56 PM
This issue has been assigned to a developer and given the highest priority. As soon as we have any updates, we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 01:36 PM
We have decided to use a universal URL for Dwolla to avoid confusion amongst all our users.
Please revert back to https://www.jotform.com/api/dwolla/complete.php as your Dwolla application's OAuth redirect URL.
Do let us know if it helps fix the issue for you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 09:27 PM
Also, aside from setting the redirect URL to https://www.jotform.com/api/dwolla/complete.php, kindly also check if your application strictly follows the instructions from our Dwolla setup guide.
- EJill28Answered on December 07, 2016 at 01:11 PM
Thank you. This redirect URL worked.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Thank you for confirming. I will mark this as resolved. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know,