- vgamolskyAsked on November 30, 2016 at 02:40 PM
Even though I have selected not to show decimals on the form, unit value for each item is still shown with decimals.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 06:37 PM
I have cloned and tested your form, I can see what you're referring and I can replicate the problem on my end as well.
This thread will be forwarded to our second level so our developers may investigate further the issue and we will be updated about this as soon as possible.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 08:32 AM
We've pushed an update that resolves this issue.
Please reply if you require further help.
- vgamolskyAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I checked the form and still see decimals... Please check for yourself. URL is above.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 01:38 PM
I tested your form again and I can see that the issue persists. I will contact the developer assigned for further information.
Thank you for letting us know.
We will get back to you!
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 07:29 AM
I've pushed another update that also respects 0 as decimals.
The problem has been solved now.
- vgamolskyAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Omur, I am sorry, but it still does not work. I clicked on the link that is attached and still see the decimals...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Our apologies . I'll follow up with my colleague regarding this problem.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 12:36 AM
I've cleaned your form cache and you should see the actual version as of yesterday, including the form without decimals.
Here is an actual screenshot of your form:
Please reply if you have further questions.
- vgamolskyAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 01:35 PM
There is another bug now. The values shown are wrong. Look at grapefruits. In the wizard, the value is is set to 8, but the form shows 80. The same problem with most (but not all) other items. Eggs are the exception.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on December 08, 2016 at 01:40 PM
I confirm that there is an error in the initial display value of the values.
I'll update you on the situation of this.
- vgamolskyAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 04:27 PM
Do you have any updates?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 06:14 PM
I have tested the integration and, unfortunately, the issue seems to be there; however, I will ask to the assigned developer for updates regarding this thread and will let you know as soon as possible.
- vgamolskyAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 03:26 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 28, 2016 at 03:37 PM
We didn't receive any updates until now. I will follow up with the developer assigned for a possible update.
Thank you for your understanding.
- vgamolskyAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 02:26 PM
Here is what I discovered:
As soon as I select the quantity for an item, the item price changes and does not show the decimals anymore. Very strange, behavior, but maybe it will be a hint to the developers.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 03:33 PM
Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know.
Your message will reach developer assigned.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 08:30 AM
Please disregard the last message. We are working on a conclusive fix.
Kindly bear with us. Thanks!
- vgamolskyAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 01:57 PM
It was working until recently, but now the problem is back.
When editing the form, the price is shown without decimals. But in Preview or when using the form the decimals are still shown.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 02:26 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I'm sorry the issue re-appeared.
I'll forward this thread to developer assigned.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 08:28 AM
The issue reoccurred in V4. However, I'd like to inform you that this is now fixed.
- vgamolskyAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 02:54 PM
The issue is back. Try it for yourself:
Notice that the products have decimals in the price, but when you select quantity, the decimals go away.
We are back where we were in November 2016.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:12 PM
Thank you for letting us know and we apologize for the inconveniences caused.
I have re-opened this bug ticket, we'll let you know once this is fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:56 PM
The payment settings show that "Use Decimals" is disabled for this form.
Did you accidentally turn it off? Please set it to "Yes" so that decimals will display on your form's product such as in this clone.