- 2designAsked on May 15, 2012 at 08:47 PM
¿Cómo puedo insertar una imagen de fondo en mi formulario?
- 2designAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 08:47 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 09:37 PM
Your second post turned up blank. However, to insert a background image into your form, first upload the image to an image host like ImageShack, Photobucket or better yet, create an upload form in your JotForm account and upload the image via that form. (This third method has the advantage of overcoming the non-display of non-secure images on secure forms, as explained by Aytekin here.)
Once you have the image's URL, do the following:
1. In the form builder, load the form to which you want to add the image
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences > Form Styles
3. In the Inject Custom CSS section insert the following rule, substituting your image's URL for the portion highlighted in red:
4. Close the Preferences and save the form
For additional information on the background property, please see the following links:
If you need clarification on anything, please let us know.
- queposmarlinfishingAnswered on September 26, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Thanks, worked perfect!