- AllaboutmefitAsked on December 01, 2016 at 04:18 AM
My form looks great on my website apart from little thing... The background of the form is too big meaning it stretches the length of the page... How can I stop this from happening?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:05 AM
I checked your site (www.allaboutmefitness.co.uk/chat ) that you have provided and the form embedded on it but I can't see the issue on background that you are referring to. Here is what I see on your site:
If you have other concerns or need further assistance, do get us back.
- AllaboutmefitAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:45 AMAttached is what I get
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:52 AM
We could not receive the screenshot that you have sent us in order to help you. Please send the screenshot as the following steps:
1. Login JotForm and click on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1001494
2. Scroll down and click on the following button:
3. Upload your screenshot.
We are waiting for your response in order to assist better.
Thanks in advance.
- AllaboutmefitAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 06:16 AM
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 06:35 AM
I have checked your website http://allaboutmefitness.co.uk/chat/ again, I have seen that you have embedded your form by using wordpress plugin on your website as the following screenshot:
However, you have set the iFrame size as 1080x1000. It affects the form. I recommend you changing the size or you can re-embed your form using iFrame as the following screenshot:
Please check. If you need further assistance, let us know.