- JuzeBacknangAsked on December 01, 2016 at 05:17 AM
I'm having the same issue that there is no entry in the "Get Price From" field - only "None (Manual)".
How did you solve that?
Maybe I'm just blind.. but I don't get that field there.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:33 AM
Could you please explain your question further in order to get help?
Also, please check our following example form: https://form.jotform.com/60752973459973
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:42 AM
Also, I have checked your forms and I have seen that you collect user's credit card information via textboxes in your forms named "Spendedformular" and "Mitgliedsantrag"
You are allowed to receive donations only with payment fields.
Please, be avoid this kind of suspicious activities in your account not to be suspended.
Thanks in advance.
- JuzeBacknangAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 08:52 AM
Thanks for the information! I did not know that.
Unfortunately my account has been suspended directly after your message. So I'm not able to change the forms in order to remove the fields and insert a valid payment field. Also the forms do not load on my website anymore.
Could you please reactivate my account?
Thank you & regards!
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 09:27 AM
I re-activated your account as I had already deleted the forbidden fields from your forms.
For your information.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I created a new thread for you, please refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1073175.