- fastvueAsked on May 16, 2012 at 02:03 AM
I added FreshBooks integration to my form and configured it to create a FreshBooks Estimate.
After doing this, the Thank You message is not displayed (see screenshot), and I never receive the email notificaiton.
If I change the integration to only create contacts in FreshBooks (not an estimate) everything works as normal.Page URL:
- fastvueAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 02:17 AM
After submitting the form, chrome's debug console gets flooded with these errors:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 07:33 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem. I will now submit this to our development team so they can further investigate this. We'll get back to you with updates as soon as possible.
- emrew86Answered on May 17, 2012 at 03:51 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- fastvueAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 06:35 PM
Thanks. I can confim that I now receive a notification email and the Thank You page displays correctly.
The email notification is now wacky though. I've started a new thread for this: