I need to cancel my subscription and get a refund for the rest of year.

  • Profile Image
    Krista Patterson 
    Asked on December 01, 2016 at 02:49 PM

    My web designer created this account and payment last year. We've since redone our website and do not use jotform anymore. We also don't use the cc that was used for our last payment, so I was clueless that we had been charged and that I needed to cancel until the cc company let me know there was an overdue balance. But that card had been paid off with a 0 balance for months. So, can I please get my account cancelled and a refund? I cancelled that credit card, so I would need the refund sent to us by check (or another way). Please let me know my options as soon as possible.  

  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 01, 2016 at 05:38 PM

    I have canceled and made a refund for $140.

    Sorry to see you go, but if you need our help in the future , do not hesitate to contact us.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 01, 2016 at 06:44 PM
    Thank you, but are you going to be able to send a check? The credit card that was used to pay the last bill has been cancelled.
  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 01, 2016 at 11:26 PM

    Unfortunately we do not issue Check payment for the refund.

    Actually there should be no issue in getting the refund amount since it will still be in your bank (credit card issuer). You can get the payment by other means through arrangement with your card issuer.

    Let us know if you have further question about this.