What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Salesforce Integration: 1. not all leads being transferred 2. can i use web-to-lead after a submission have been entered 3. duplicatesAsked by cknoren on December 01, 2016 at 04:00 PM
1. not all leads being transferred - Most every lead is going into Salesforce apart from a few occasionally. They are not duplicates and they are completing the form completely. Their entries are in Jotform, but do not integrate into Salesforce.
2. can i use web-to-lead after a submission have been entered
For the above mentioned people, how can I have their information integrate into Salesforce after it has been submitted? Is there a way to resubmit without entering all the data.
3. Duplicates Wanted
Sometimes a lead is applying for different positions and we would like to permit duplicates, in the Salesforce integration option, it seems like this isn't an option. Options are 1. prevent duplicates or 2. if duplicated, don't send
1. Not all leads being transferred - Most every lead is going into Salesforce apart from a few occasionally.
Can you please try removing and then reintegrating the form with Salesforce? Please make sure that all the fields are mapped correctly with Salesforce, and that their field properties match correctly. (ex: number field in form matched to a number field in Salesforce)
2. Can i use web-to-lead after a submission have been entered?
You can use the edit feature on the submissions page to resubmit the user's form. This should resend the data to the salesforce leads if there are no duplicates. Please see our guide here on How to Edit Submissions Made on Your Forms
3. Sometimes a lead is applying for different positions and we would like to permit duplicates, in the Salesforce integration option.
Unfortunately you cannot allow duplicates in the salesforce integration. Jotform checks the duplicates on leads via the Full Name and Email. If these fields match with a lead in salesforce, then that field will be treated as a duplicate. Perhaps you can ask your users to add a suffix in the email or name field to ensure that salesforce doesn't treat their submission as duplicates. For more information about duplicate checking, please see our post here: SalesForce Duplicate Checking
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
This is not resolved:
1. I have re-integrated Salesforce and I am experiencing the same issues.
2. I edited the forms and clicked resubmit, but the submission does not go to Salesforce.
Please specify the submissions that have not been forwarded to SalesForce, so we can investigate further. You can provide the submission IDs. In order to get them, go to your submissions dashboard: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Then click on the gear icon, and check the ID box:
Sure. Let me know if you need more info.
I have cleared your form cache and resent the submissions that you have listed. Please check if they are still not being sent to your Salesforce leads.
If they are still not there, can you please try resetting your security token and use the new token for the integration? Here's a guide on How to Reset Your Security Token
Please let us know how it goes.