- SportsInActionPhotosAsked on December 01, 2016 at 08:59 PM
I will be using my form as a customized order form for each client -resulting in many forms with one submission. And that's ok.
Any ideas to be able to text my customers (and email, too) their customized order form from me.
Ps Thanks so much for support tech help!! Reading thru support blogs has been entertaining (many times!) (like the guy that included 14 pages of code with his question-yikes..:-))
My form is looking great so far on all platforms... took a little to get used to not having telephone support, though.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 02:46 AM
You can use Webhook in order to achieve that. Webhook integration uses a script to send instant notifications. My colleague Elton had created a sample script to send SMS notifications. You can find it here:
1. Copy the script on this particular page
2. Change the values like username, pass and sender on the script
3. Save it as a .php file by using the .php extension
4. Upload the PHP file to your server
5. Get the URL of the PHP file and copy it to your Webhook integration. Please see how you can setup the integration on this guide of ours:
This will fire away text messages when your form is submitted. I know it does look pretty technical but this is the only work around that I could think of.
Let us know if you have any issues with it.