- jben2655Asked on December 02, 2016 at 03:09 AMThis is what the server guys say. Can you make this happen?
Thank you for contacting us. I would be happy to assist you with your email issues. In regards to Sender Verification, it is not advised to disable this. It is best to simply correct the issues with formresponse.com not having any MX records. Until this domain has valid MX records, the sender verification will fail.
You would need to reach out to the domain owner of formresponse.com and advise there are no MX records configured and sender verification is failing. As long as there are no proper DNS entries for the MX records, the issue will persist.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 03:14 AM
The ticket is escalated on this thread. You will be notified if the issue is resolved.
Thank you for reporting it.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 01:27 PM
Hey Sarah, to give way to the OP, I have moved your question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1002761
We'll have it addressed there shortly.
- jben2655Answered on December 02, 2016 at 03:45 PMI’m not Sarah. I’m Jackie. Maybe Sarah is having the same problem.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 02:23 AM
Formresponse.com has a mx records now. Sorry for inconvenience.