- kpidgorAsked on May 16, 2012 at 06:42 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 16, 2012 at 06:48 AM
Yes this is possible. Look at the example below.
Here is an example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section(This method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see https://www.jotform.com/answers/72077-How-send-form-in-BCC-)I hope this information is helpful.