- plottAsked on December 02, 2016 at 08:19 AM
The Dynamic Dropdown widget seems to be exactly what I need. Where can I find some documentation on how to implement it?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 08:42 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Sorry about that we have not got any guide about Dynamic Dropdowns Widget. Here is a description about this widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/dynamic_dropdowns
If you want to add this widget to your form, please follow these steps:
1. Search "Dynamic Dropdowns" into "More Fields" part. Add it to your form.
2. The widget wizard will be loading. You can set your values that you want to add your form. The explanation what under "Values" field helps to you.
If you have any questions or issue about this, feel free contact us.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 09:24 AM
I have moved your question to another thread. You can follow your answer via this link :
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.